Camping Guidelines at Hillcrest Event CenterA complete set of Hillcrest guidelines and rules can be obtained at the clubhouse. However, we would like to briefly emphasize the following rules of our campground:
- Limit speed to 10 m.p.h.
- Back into campsites for evacuation safety
- All children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- Keep noise to a reasonable level at all times
- Quiet time from 10 p.m. - 8 a.m.
- Always leash pets
- Ask about fire conditions before using wood fires and always contain in a fire tub when permitted
- Make campground reservations in advance during event and holiday weekends
- Remember: Seasonal campers are always responsible for their guests and must be staying in the park during their guests' stay
- Limit occupancy per site to a maximum of one RV with one tent or two tents without RV. Up to 10 people are permitted on a site
- Only one motorized vehicle per campsite
- Don't park extra vehicles in unoccupied campsites! Use designated parking areas
- Don't let dogs bark excessively or leave them outside unattended
- Don't attach anything to trees found around the campground
Event Center Information
Event Center hours are posted. Activity schedule posted in clubhouse.
Trailer Check-in time: 1 p.m. or after, checkout time - 11 a.m.
Propane hours: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.